* السلام عليکم *
punya la panjang nama cake tu.. asal mama cuba resepi bakerella tapi tak jadi.. sodih den.. tak pueh ati, esoknya den buek lagi satu.. guna resepi Chocolate Yogurt Cake, mama alter sket.. outcome alhamdulillah.. mendapat kelulusan incik suami dan kawan mama yang sempat rasa semalam..
jamu mata dulu..
Chocolate Matcha Yogurt Cake
Ingredients (This is for bigger pan, I made only half batch for 6 inch pan)
- 3 medium size eggs
- 250gm butter
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1 cup of plain yogurt
- 1 cup of cocoa powder
- 2 3/4 cup of plain flour
- 2 teaspoon of soda bicarbonat
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of matcha powder --->>> should have add another tsp.. i love matcha a lot
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 1 cup of hot water
- Preheat oven to 170degrees celcius
- In a pan, melt butter
- Sift flour, baking powder and soda bicarbonat twice, divide into 2, one mix with matcha powder, another with cocoa powder
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, add sugar when eggs are well beaten and mix it all together.
- Add butter and yogurt while beating and mix them well.
- Add vanilla essence. Separate into 2 bowls.
- Add sifted flour and hot water one after another (make let say 3 times) for both matcha and chocolate batch.
- Pour in mix into cake pan a spoon for matcha mix, a spoon for chocolate mix. Do it similarly like making a marble cake. Use chopstick to stir the mix so the texture became marble-like.
- Bake the cake for about 45minutes or until well cooked.
- Cool the cake before decorating it with favourite frost.. but this time, i just want it to be plain..
Haaaa... cuba la.. sedap!!!! kek ni moist, manis dan gebu.. huhuhuhu..