Chocolate Yogurt Cake
|tak sempat snap masa kat rumah.. kat party pun xdan nak snap.. kita tunggu orang yang makan komen.. hohoho|
ok, pengakuan sikit, mama buat kek ni sebab kek ni tak pakai baking powder.. baking powder ku habis sudah.. wajib beli ni.. stok..
- 3 medium size eggs
- 250gm butter
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1 cup of plain yogurt
- 1 cup of cocoa powder
- 2 3/4 cup of plain flour
- 2 teaspoon of soda bicarbonat
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 1 cup of hot water
- Preheat oven to 180degrees celcius
- In a pan, melt butter
- Sift flour and soda bicarbonat twice
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, add sugar when eggs are well beaten and mix it all together.
- Add butter, cocoa and yogurt while beating and mix them well.
- Add vanilla essence
- Add sifted flour and hot water one after another (make let say 3 times)
- Pour in mix into cake pan with baking sheet inside it. This to make it easier to take out the cake afterward.
- Bake the cake for about 45minutes or until well cooked.
- Cool the cake before decorating it with favourite frost.. this time I frosted it with cream cheese.. yumss