Rabu, 14 April 2010

affiliates

I have been blogging previously about the goodness of using Premium Beautiful. I have been using it for quite sometime.. in fact, it was more than a year ago I started wearing it but stopped during my second pregnancy. During my confinement I managed to get back my figure (alhamdulillah) and currently still struggling to lose a little more weight. It's quite a hard process I know that but I am still not giving up! especially my tummy! I manage to get back my previous measurement for my thigh, my arms but still not my tummy.. I totally not blaming the breastfeeding although there are some people who mentioned my not-so-beauty tummy is caused by continuous food taking and lots of drinking. sigh.. PB has been helping me to get my almost pre-pregnancy figure.. I manage to wear all of my pants and jeans! no big thigh for me! yeay!


But anyway, I am totally grateful for my current figure and I believe losing a little more pounds will help.. I'll try my best on that.


On the other hand, health is very much of my concern. Especially during this kind of season where it is unpredictable. Those who have been reading my blogs surely knows that I have been taking supplements not only for the breastfeeding process but also for my health. Alhamdulillah, Allah has given me a very good health until now and this is why I want to share it with you!


With the help of my friend arnie (mummy to harith n hannah), I managed to get to know about SHAKLEE.. and I am proud to say that today I am the independent distributor for shaklee.. Should you need any assistant about the product, please do not hesitate to contact us! I am still learning though and I hope to get your support especially to those who really concern of their health and well-being.


Not to forget, please drop by to my new blog.. It'll be filled with all my experiences on motherhood and breastfeeding. I may not be giving you medical opinion though but if you need support and motivation do not hesitate to get in touch with me.

Follow me on new updates for the blog ya?

XOXO


Tiada ulasan: