Rabu, 17 Ogos 2011

thihihi

* السلام عليکم *


 こんにちは q(^_~)p


It's already day 17 of Ramadhan.. how's your ramadhan? mine? just so-so.. hiccups here and there.. but I'm currently trying my best to do my quran reading.. I have to finish reading at least Juzu' 20 by end of the month since I have promised mykyoto friends for our khatam ceremony.. I don't think I can make it to Juz 30 by end of the month T_T it's sad.. but there's other good thing that came during the last 2 week of ramadhan..

and one of it was this..

Picture
YEAY!! 

I always thought my weight was around 55kg.. somehow during the last few months before ramadhan, I've added 1 more kg making it 56.5kg! T_T and I'm really glad to shed those fat including extra 1.5kg during the first 2 weeks.. alhamdulillah.. hopefully there'll be another kg by end of the month.. so that I don't have any guild if I increase 1 - 2 kg during Syawal.. hahahaha

My tips? none at all.. I just live as usual, and cycle everyday..

But I still have those love handles which stick like glue and very stubborn! sigh.. sabar aje le...

2 ulasan:

アヌムちゃん berkata...

berat sy mcm naik je ni..sbb sahur makan berat tengah malam kan..tapi takpela..biar je dlu.heee

selamat berpuasa kak mas..

mast@work berkata...

anum,

takpe2.. nnt kasi turun ek.. hehe

selamat berpuasa juga