Jumaat, 22 Julai 2011

confession

* السلام عليکم *


 こんにちは q(^_~)p

Ini bukanlah pengakuan si pembeli-belah, bukan juga pengakuan lampau kisah hitam.. tapi pengakuan seorang ibu yang dah lama tak makan ubat..

source - internet, google


I think it was during Aidan delivery that I really had good medication. In fact, after gave birth, I only rely on paracetamol only (normal panadol or maybe few times of actifast) other than that I refrain myself from taking 'heavy' drugs or even painkiller. Since I'm afraid of the side effects of drugs on breastmilk, I don't simply take any medication unless prescribed by a doctor and since they knew that I am still breastfeeding, I was prescribed only 'mild' type of drugs... but not until last night..

I knew I needed time and health to finish up writing reports that I promised myself to finish before the weekend come. Suddenly, after iftar last night, I sneezed terribly and even there's water dropping coming out from the nose like an open pipe! yikes!! It was really bad that I cannot even sleep and rest a bit and the kids somehow behave terribly last night that I almost burst with anger!

So there I was, in front of our supply of drugs -- I thought that maybe a single pill of panadol might cure my sneeze and help me to rest for 2-3 hours before resume my work.. then I found out, hey! we still have 1 more balance of clarinase (papa's last pill -- hehe).. and I thought since I don't breastfeed aidan that much anymore, why not.. I took the pills, and dozed off next to Aidan..

Suddenly around 2am, papa woke me up since my alarm doesn't stop ringing.. I stand up, take my wudu', and wanted to pray isya' -- and suddenly, I felt as if I was high on drugs.. the same feeling when I had pethidine during Aiman's delivery -- yucckksss.. after pray, I stay awake for a while before sleep again. I cannot think straight and the worse part is I still have not finish the report!!! grrrr

Sebenarnya, mama tak expect langsung jadi camtu.. sblm bersalin aidan, mama makan clarinase biasa je.. tak sangka, after a while, badan mama dah tak sama macam dulu.. selalunya nak baikkan demam or selesema mama cuma makan vitamin c dan minum air banyak2..

Sampai harini badan masih rasa 'semacam' -- macam di awang2an gitu.. thank goodness I manage to finish up 2 reports by 1pm just now.. and the last one I promise to finish before tomorrow morning.. so that I can have a nice relax weekend with the kids..

till then, bye2.. -- dari mama yang masih ada baki2 high! hahahaha

7 ulasan:

Hanis MY berkata...

odaijini sis!

☆♥L@dy @yU♥☆ berkata...

get well soon akak...

Unknown berkata...

hanis, ayu

tq..

Unknown berkata...

odaijini...better ambik vitamin c je la..bahaya..saya da lama tak makan ubat2 ni..berlonggok ubat kat rumah dapat dari klinik.. ke klinik cuma nak mc..

yatie chomeyl berkata...

tgh high pun leh update blog lagi *salute* hehe slmt mengigihkan diri siapkan report :)

Oyis berkata...

eh kita pon sama la mas. kalo kat msia, ubat tu kata drowsy, selamba makan x tido2. kat sini, mkn yg drowsy, nah... dua hari mcm org mabuk todi. x tau faktor umur, cuaca or apa yg ada dlm ubat tu yg lain drpd di msia yg buat kita jd cenggitu

Unknown berkata...

rai,

kena juga makan kali ni.. lgpun dah tak tahan sangat.. huhuhu

yatie,

masa tulis ni dah ok sket dah.. hehee.. report udah siap.. lg satu tu masih dlm progress.. hehe

oyis,

mas makan ubat mesia je.. ubat jepun takdak apa efek lgsg.. oo.. maka ubat uk lagi kuat la ek