Jumaat, 16 Januari 2009

Just received

I wish to do a review on my MAC.. maybe later..


Alhamdulillah, I just received my books from babah this afternoon.. This book is actually meant to prepare myself before study.. hope to finish this book before research start.. thanks to nana and babah for picking it up at kino.. it includes Tony Buzan's The Speed Reading Book (really need to learn this ASAP.. too many papers to read makes me sleepier than ever!! uhuhu), Patrick Dunleavy's Authoring A PhD (hope this book will guide me in writing a good thesis - so that it can be transfered into a book.. which really will give more impact to the profession) and last but not least, please don't laugh.. I know maybe I'm the last PERSON ON EARTH who's still doest read this book - Stephen Covey's The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. Thanks to nana too for 'jacketing' my book (is there such a word??) 

p/s: Nana, your Hlovate pun termasuk la dalam parcel tu.. will bring it home next week, okey

Tiada ulasan: