Rabu, 18 Februari 2009

huuuuuuuu

I am now self-proclaiming myself a P.R.O.C.R.A.S.T.I.N.A.T.O.R.. I have tonnes of work to finish.. but lazinesss has been filling the air in my room (owh, am totally procrastinating right now..) should I start my own group of procrastinator?? oh, I WISH!!!

credit to blurburger.com

Please God, hear my prayer.. I will stop being procrastinator when,
  • I receive good news on my application
  • I am given some sort of pap talk on motivation, responsibility etc

haha.. trust me.. you don't want to be with me right now.. this thing is soooo contagious!!! ahahahaha

by the way.. you don't know what procrastinator is????? (taken from wikipedia)

Procrastination is a type of behavior which is characterized by deferment of actions or tasks to a later time. Psychologists often cite procrastination as a mechanism for coping with the anxiety associated with starting or completing any task or decision. [1] Psychology researchers also have three criteria they use to categorize procrastination. For a behavior to be classified as procrastination, it must be counterproductive, needless, and delaying.[2]
For an individual, procrastination may result in stress, a sense of guilt, the loss of personal productivity, the creation of crisis and the disapproval of others for not fulfilling one's responsibilities or commitments. These combined feelings can promote further procrastination. While it is normal for people to procrastinate to some degree, it becomes a problem when it impedes normal functioning. Chronic procrastination may be a sign of an underlying psychological or physiological disorder.
The word itself comes from the
Latin word procrastinatus: pro- (forward) and crastinus (of tomorrow). The term's first known appearance was in Edward Hall's The Union of the Noble and Illustre Famelies of Lancastre and York, first published sometime before 1548.[3] The sermon reflected procrastination's connection at the time to task avoidance or delay, volition or will, and sin.

Tiada ulasan: