Selasa, 28 Oktober 2008

pinching myself

I wonder how somebody can cope with last minute work. I am a last minute person too.. I admit it. But somehow, when ridiculous things happen to me, I tend to get stress out. Imagine being told to submit study leave proposal by tomorrow when the offer letter came last thursday?? how on earth do they think that I can finish writing a research proposal in few days time. My head cramps and I cannot think straight!! they thought somehow a young lecturer like myself can comeout with some genius idea within a week???? aiyoh.. adding to this, the email system has already turned worse than snail mail.. some mail couldnt pass through USM while others simply too slow.. and to make thing worst, I'll be having an interview for the study leave application this Friday!! more aiyoh man!

aiyoh! this headache continues..

Tiada ulasan: